Job Title: Infra Project Coordinator – Life Insurance Clients
Industry: Management Consulting
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, the company is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. The company enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. They are driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in almost 50 countries.
• Continuous Deployment Pipeline of new technologies
• Manage IT asset inventory for mainly backend infrastructure such as Wintel/Unix Sever, Storage and Database.
• Identify what infrastructure components should be refreshed with vendor supported technologies.
• Define migration strategy per components and applications (Simple refresh, Migrate to virtual platform, Transform or Eliminate)
• End-to-end Project Management and project life cycle
• Vendor and staff management
• Project Coordination
• Project Risks and resiliency assessments
• Streamlining the Project processes across various functional entities
• Creating and tracking Schedules, project documents and project deliverable and other company-owned data, and extract anomalous trends in the data that may trigger fraud.
• 10+ years of relevant experience with Software development or Infrastructure integration projects
• 3+ years of Project management experience.
• Technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development, web technologies
• Experience in IT project coordination successfully through PMBOK based activity: Integration, Scope, Schedule, Cost, Quality, Resource, Communications, Risk, Procurement and Stakeholder management
• Knowledge of configuration item of IT infrastructure: NW, Hyper visor, OS, Middleware, DB, Storage, DNS, Cloud, etc.
• High business level of Japanese is required.
• Business level of English is required (enable to write/ read English. Fluency in speaking is not necessary)
• Cisco CCNA or CCNP certified with design experience for LAN network by Catalyst3750(L3)/Catalyst2960(L2) .
• Understanding Company WAN network architect between remote site and also have experienced Firewall management.
• Knowledge of Reverse Proxy experience for ForeFront or Apatch like design context pass to back-end application
• Experience of using ServiceNow at work
• Knowledge of Non-functional requirements: Availability, RTO/RPO, Backup/Archive, Response time, DR, Access control, Capacity planning, maintenance window.
• Finance service experience, preferably Insurance
• Effectively use MS office tools
• Experience in execute project in Waterfall, Iterative and Agile process.