Job Title: FDA Senior
Industry: Consulting Firm
Level: Senior Manager
Location: Tokyo, Japan
A global leader in assurance, advisory, tax, transaction services. The insights and quality services they deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. They help develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on their promises to all of the stakeholders. In so doing, they play a critical role in building a better working world for their people, for their clients and for their communities.
The company help digital pioneers fight data piracy; guide governments through cash-flow crises; unlock new medical treatments with data analytics; and pursue high quality audits to build trust in financial markets and business. In other words, working with entrepreneurs, companies, and entire countries to solve their most pressing challenges.
A professional group that combines expertise with a global network, help resolve the bribery and fraud issues that companies face.
A diverse group of experts, including certified public accountants, certified fraud examiners, authorities, compliance experts, risk consultants, eDiscovery experts, cybersecurity experts, and data analysis experts. The company aims to provide a range of services in one-stop, not only in case of emergency, but also in advance in peacetime with our network of high-quality response capabilities.
Analyze accounting data and various business data for fraud investigation and countermeasures.
Data analysis assists in conducting investigations after fraud detection and fraud prevention in the case of fraud directly returned by companies. We use data analysis methods, such as statistics and scoring, for accounting data and other company-owned data, and extract anomalous trends in the data that may trigger fraud.
• Participation in solution business development centered on data analytics mainly in the field of compliance
• Knowledge of advanced technologies represented by FinTech, AI, Blockchain, etc.
• Experience as a data scientist (major, project experience, affiliation with an industry organization, etc.)
• Participation in data analytics solution development projects
• Activity and introduction of tools such as data analytics and data management
• Industry knowledge of the financial industry (banking, securities, insurance) (regulations, trends, evolving, IT environment)
• Consulting business
• Statistics (whether majoring or self-taught. However, if you are self-taught, you must have experience in work
• Data analytics other than compliance (retail marketing, etc.)
• Contact with overseas bases
• Data analytics tool certification
• Japanese (JLPT N1 for Non-Japanese)
• English (TOEIC900 or higher)