Job Title: Cyber Forensics
Level: Staff (Junior) to Senior
Location: Tokyo, Japan
A global leader in assurance, advisory, tax, transaction services. The insights and quality services they deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. They help develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on their promises to all of the stakeholders. In so doing, they play a critical role in building a better working world for their people, for their clients and for their communities.
The company helps digital pioneers fight data piracy; guide governments through cash-flow crises; unlock new medical treatments with data analytics; and pursue high quality audits to build trust in financial markets and business. In other words, working with entrepreneurs, companies, and entire countries to solve their most pressing challenges.
A professional group that combines expertise with a global network, help resolve the bribery and fraud issues that companies face.
A diverse group of experts, including certified public accountants, certified fraud examiners, authorities, compliance experts, risk consultants, eDiscovery experts, cybersecurity experts, and data analysis experts. The company aims to provide a range of services in one-stop, not only in case of emergency, but also in advance in peacetime with our network of high-quality response capabilities.
• Cyber Forensics Operations (Incident Response and Digital Forensics) Operations related to monitoring of cyber security incidents and IT fraud CSIRT / SOC Operation and response support operations.
• Training for CSIRTs and law enforcement agencies (mainly digital forensics, cyber security).
• IT support related to eDiscovery and fraud investigation.
Minimum 2 years of experience on one of the following services:
• System/application design/development
• Network design & implementation (servers, monitoring, network devices or appliance）
• Digital Forensics
• Malware analysis
• Penetration test/vulnerability assessment
• Cyber security consulting
• General document creation skills (report, written draft, an d request form)
• Sales experience with potential and existing clients
• Enhance relationship with clients by reporting (e-mail or verbal) during contract period and new business proposal
• Cooperation with offices outside Japan
• Presentation experience on academic or business conference
Certification and License: [PLUS]
• GIAC (ex. GCFA, GCFE, GCIH, GREM)
(Language requirement depends on technical skills. Non-native Japanese speakers are welcome.)
• JLPT N1(non-native Japanese candidate)