- Detailed pricing of proportional and non-proportional reinsurance solutions, including mortality/morbidity experience analysis, developing assumptions, modelling of cash flows and providing views on profitability
- Experience of pricing long term business lines for risks such as mortality and morbidity. Reinsurance experience is a big advantage
- Checking of pricing done by other team members
- Documentation of pricing exercises (pricing and checking reports) as well as supporting the underwriters in sign-off presentations, offer letters to clients, etc.
- Research, development, maintenance and improvements to APAC’s pricing benchmarks, methodologies and tools
- Qualified Life Actuary (FIA or equivalent) with 10+ years of pricing experience in at least one of the following SEA markets: Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore
- Proven analytical skills and the ability to work on complex projects, including the ability to manage time and multiple priorities effectively
- Experience in actuarial projections systems (e.g. AXIS, Risk Agility) or statistical software (e.g. R) is desirable
- Ability to lead work and give/receive constructive feedback and coach others with a view to improving their/own performance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, additional language skills would be an advantage.