Developmental Learning Design and Facilitation
• Systematically investigate training needs within the function and identify what training is needed to bridge the skills/competencies gaps.
• Create learning goal and objectives.
• Design assessment tools, content, lesson plan, and media selection.
• Develop presentation deck that can address different types of learners.
• Effectively facilitate training program/workshop and transfer the skills and knowledge to the participants.
• Perform 4 Levels of Evaluation (Reaction, Learning, Behavior, and Business Impact). Administrative
• Design quarterly and annual developmental training plan.
• Manage training registration and booking of classrooms.
• Maintain and manage the training records (participant information, attendance, completion status, timely and accurately.
• Send developmental training-related communications to the function.
• Coordinate and work with Learning and Development Team for any company-wide initiatives.
• Submit and present monthly reports on training activities and results.
• Recommend program improvements.
• College or University graduate of any course.
• At least 2 years of experience as a training administrator or similar role, with relevant experience in ADDIE or designing training programs.
• Knowledgeable with various training methods and can effectively adjust the teaching style accordingly.
• Proficient in MS Office. Working knowledge with Learning Management System is a plus but not required.
• Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills.
• Knowledge in project management is a plus.
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org